Skip to content
- “Natural flavor” is about as native as dying your hair to it’s “natural color.”
- By default, a food I shouldn’t eat is one I crave and eat anyway, feeling appropriately guilty after. In this case, broccoli.
- Hackers don’t like me.
- It amuses me to no end that “seniors” are the ones who invented and furthered the very computers and software authors of “Computers for Seniors” are writing their books on.
- Dr. Esselstyn says “moderation kills” but I do it anyway because it’s perhaps a slower death than outright gluttony.
- The hours I spend per day in meditation and prayer exponentially multiply my productivity on those days.
- Meditation is a way to zone out, or to hone in. I do some of both.
- One simple act of kindness now and then changes everything.