A few thoughts, which as usual, I may or not agree with:
- Some folks talk about the Constitution like it’s the inerrant Word of God.
- I worry blogging hogs my time, but frankly, don’t give a damn.
- I don’t need a doctor to tell me what I already know.
- The Information Age has given birth to the “Google knows everything about you” Age.
- Progressive Christianity puts forth what some consider non-Christian, non-religious beliefs.
- Harvard has an atheist secular humanist chaplain. We all want community.
- There are people I love and respect on both sides of today’s issues. My job is to listen.
- One of my writing students who had fought as a Marine told me of the CIA’s remote viewing projects. This came up during a critique of an essay on astral travel. Subsequently the movie “Men Who Stare at Goats” came out, but didn’t delve much into the remote viewing aspects.
- I’m challenged in my faith in God for all kinds of reasons, and maintain prayer and meditation as the core of my life regardless of how I feel. Amen.